Sunday, May 27, 2007

Why me?

You find yourself asking this plenty of times when something bad happens. God, why me? In february, Michelle was in the hosp for 17 days with a very harsh and severe headache. My wallet was lost during this time too. On the 22nd, a friend hydro-planed and totaled her car. Everyone was ok. She is a strong prayer-warrior of God. Tonight (May 26), Michelle's purse was stolen...this was after they broke into the van! Your typical smash and grab. Besides a broken van window, they took her drivers licence, credit cards, checks, a $200.00 digital camera with priceless precious memories from the end of school. All gone. Job had all his possesions stolen, his whole family, killed, and he was stricken with disease. Yet he still praised God! Job understood that a person can lose everything they have, but when we belong to God, we have everything we need!(James1:2) Thankfully God has not changed. He is the same yesterday,today, forever! The devil comes to kill, steal, and destroy. Why me? It could have been anyone tonight. My family is safe. Everything else is replaceable. God is still on my side and he still loves me in my sinnful body! God said he would be there in my storm, not that he would prevent them. He had already known this was going to happen even before it happened and had already prepared the way out. (Romans 8:28)We pray for and forgive that person who has made a wrong turn in their life, to believe the devil and his lies. Jesus, you are in control of my life and you have allowed this circumstance to enter my life. I trust in you and trust that good things will come of this as I lean less on my understanding and trust on you omnipotent understanding. In Jesus name
AMEN!
--Digitaltangent =^.^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home