Monday, March 12, 2007

Finally Home!

Well, Michelle finally got home wednesday. She was still hurting when they let her go and thowing up. When we got home, she stopped throwing up. She was able to sleep through the night. She had not eaten this whole time, but now she is on her way to recovery. You can tell she lost weight, but not the good way. She lost muscle! She is slowly getting her legs walking again.My parents came from Texas to visit Michelle too. Wow! My mom in a wheel chair too. They made it safe. Tomorrow I work and I will miss them all day. I am happy they are here. They will help a lot with Zelina. Yay!
--Digitaltangent =^.^=

1 Comments:

Blogger *s* said...

Hey DT. Well, wow. 1. I didn't know you kept a blog! 2. I had no idea all this was going on! OMG! I hope everything is okay now. You guys are in my thoughts.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home