Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update.

Hi Everyone,
Michelle's Dr called me tonight just a second ago... They are still planning to get a spinal tap tomorrow ( Feb 28) and then give her a blood patch to close up the hole in her spine due to the spinal tap(s). He said he did find some abnormalities in the blood indicating swelling, so he wil be asking for an rheumatoid dr to come in and help. I asked if the initial diagnosis was still in effect, and he was unsure due to the normal pressure on the spine from the initial tap. But that the cardinal signs still pointed to Empty Sella Syndrome (ESS) aka Pseudotumor Cerebri Syndrome (PCS). After the second spinal tap is preformed, he will do a second MRI and include an MRI of the complete spine also. (I actually brought up the second MRI and he said he was thinking the same thing.) This way he can compare the difference as Michelle has degraded in the way she feels and eats etc from the time we went in till now. Dr is also trying new pain medicine called Laryca. My mom takes that for arthritis pain. Hopefully it will help with the swelling.

Laura has been a big help to our family by taking Zelina home with her after school. She helps Zelina with her home work and spelling words and everything! She has been a real blessing! Big thanks and blessings to her! Zelina has been holding up ok so far.

My job has also switched my responibilities as well. I am no longer a medical collector. I will now be an insurance biller. This will allow me more time at night to be with my family. I am not sure of my new hours untill tomorrow, but I hear they are much better than leaving work at 9p like I did tonight.

Am I under stress? I guess. Thank you for being there.
Cor 14:33
Isa 59:1
Psa 90:1,2
II Cor 12:6-10


--Digitaltangent =^.^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home