Thursday, December 14, 2006

Frantic season

So, we got Z a pair of heelys,The I can play piano wizard (

http://www.pianowizard.com/i-can-play-piano/ ), voice password diary from her grandma,....ummmmm she is into rocks right now as far as collecting ....I want to also get a rock tumbler for her, so we have been looking... They are usually at walmart, but none so far which is wierd.

Today, Z has a play at school that she has been practicing for. They have a sign language part in it and Z helped teach several classes how to do it!Michelle is recording it.

This saturday, I am going to a geocaching event, and they will be collecting for 'Toys for Tots' so I have been collecting toys this week for that. I got a few toys now that I can turn in.

Oh and I am on vacation during these few days too! The job is the type of use it or lose it mentality. Too bad we can't sell it back. They are spoiling me with so much time off! Ha!
Keep on caching!
--Digitaltangent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home