Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Welcome Home! Mar 6

I was called by the dr today at work and said he would discharge Michelle today! So I told my boss and she let me go. I went to pick up Michelle and then I dropped her off at home got Zelina then bought her about 8 different medicines. Came home ...got Zelina a snack...then got her to bed ..did the dishes...cleaned up after the dog..and I am finally able to update everyone... Sorry. I must have had been in the zone... I am happy Michelle is home...I am taking the day off tomorrow.<cough cough> The nurse is coming to the house tomorrow (wednesday mar 7th) , but I don't know what time. I can't imagine the nurse will be there really early, but not sure if morning or afternoon.I plan on picking up Zelina tomorrow since I will be able to be there. Michelle is still yuky. She has a backed up large intestine that they are trying to treat with stool softener. Also still on some pain meds and anti-depressants. Interesting stuff. Hope everything goes well for you all today.
God bless!
Carlos
--Digitaltangent =^.^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home