Saturday, May 31, 2008

Eventually you'll read this -or- bday eve

We had an interesting friday...I was off work at 12p and went to pick up my tag renewal at home. Then, I went to pick up Michelle at her school. Zelina had a school function going on. I spent the whole time talking to the security guard.
Well, the school thing ended up finishing at 3:30ish...then we went to get my driver's license done, but they couldn't get my tags done...had to get michelle out of big lots ( she was there while I got my licence picture done )...then we finally get to the tax collectors office to get the tags done..and it was 5:45pm by the time we left...we came back home at about 6p and I was reminded that I have to go to the library and Michelle remembered we had to pick up the ballet pictures for Zelina, which we ran over to the studios, but it was 7:30p by this time, and they were already gone by 7p...so we went to the library and they were closed at 6p due to summer hours. Doh! There goes another 4 dollars video rental!..anyway, after that, we went to the carnival..we spent 25 dollars on a few tickets, and Michelle and Zelina got on most of the rides. They had fun. And by this time it was 9:30ish...all in all it was an ok day.
Hope you had a great day too!

--Digitaltangent =^.^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home