Friday, September 05, 2008

Sometimes God Doesn't Answer Prayers.

Well another hurricane just grazed us again today.It was just windy and rainy today. I got off at 12p today, which I do every friday, and went to pick up Michelle and Zelina at school. I dropped off michelle at therapy, and took Zelina for a happy meal. I got a cheeseburger for myself. :-)
Last couple of days I had some personal drama in my life. I was being judged for praying for a girl. Whatever. She was my friend and she trusted me. Do they think I am that irresponsible or immature? Come on! Because of that, I almost lost her as a friend. Thank God she understood. Last thing anyone wants is drama.
Also, This week I met up with several old high school friends on facebook! I missed them all! I talked to Mando for the first time in 10 years! Sheesh! I hope that gypsy doesn't move again without updating his facebook!
Then I finally talked to my very first crush. Her name is Kristina. I was so shy all my life! Ugh! One time I bought her a corsage for valentines day. I had the guts to give it to her and walk away without saying anything! I totally regret not talking to her then. Today, she is everything I expected her to be! A super smart techie with beauty to match. And she is still single! Thank God for unanswered prayers.
--Digitaltangent =^.^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home