Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fun Fiesta Fairy

Well, I went to work yesterday and we got out early! So, I went caching! I wen to "not just another strip mall" by IceCreamMan. I had been trying to find the time to do this one since summertime. So I got there and there was the geotrail! I followed it ducking branches and stickers and jumping over mud. Around the corner, the trail finally ended. My GPSr got me to zero ground. I looked around and found it! I popped open the can and the was the Fairy Geocoin!

I got back home and waited for Michelle. I had choir practice and the kids had a dance party going on. Everyone seemed to have fun yesterday.

Today, I have a sore thoat,sniffles, and feel tired ...Michelle feels worse! What happened! I guess we finally got what's going around.
Eecchh!
--Digitaltangent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home